Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 380g Di Martino Farfalle
- 40g slivers of Parmigiano Reggiano
- 4 tbs evoo
- 300g peas
- 250g cubes of ham, better without polyphosphates
- 2 spring onions
- 40g corn
- Basil to taste
- Salt to taste
- In a pan slightly brown the spring onions cut into strips with the oil.
- Add the peas, pour a glass of hot water and cook over high heat for 15 minutes. Adjust with salt and set aside into a wide bowl. Meanwhile, cook the pasta into abundant salted water and drain it al dente.
- Once peas get tepid, add the ham, corn, cheese and pasta, pour some fresh oil and mix well.
- Garnish with some basil leaves and serve right away