Ingredients for 5 people:
- 500g Di Martino Lasagna
- 250g ricotta
- 250g minced meat
- 250g mozzarella
- 1 liter tomato puree
- 100g Parmigiano Reggiano
- 5 eggs
- 1 clove of garlic
- Stale bread to taste
- Seed and evo oil to taste
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1. In a saucepan, brown the garlic in the evo oil, then remove it and pour in the tomato puree.
2. Season with salt and let it reduce slowly. Aside, mix the minced meat with the moistened stale bread, an egg and a pinch of salt.
3. Form very small meatballs and fry them in seed oil.
4. Once ready, add them to the tomato and incorporate the ricotta.
5. Then pour a ladleful of sauce on the bottom of a baking dish, place a layer of raw pasta sheets on top, cover with more sauce, sliced hard-boiled eggs, grated Parmigiano Reggiano and pieces of mozzarella.
6. Follow this sequence by making several layers. Finally, cover with plenty of sauce and a sprinkling of cheese.
7. Bake at 180°C for about 30 minutes. Leave to rest and serve.