Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 380g Di Martino Spaghetti
- 250g cubes of ham, better without polyphosphates
- 40g grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 4 tbs evoo
- 300g peeled tomatoes from Lattari Mountains
- 5 eggs
- Salt to taste
- Cook Spaghetti very al dente into abundant salted water, then drain it and set aside.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs, add cheese and ham and mix it all together with the pasta.
- Grease a sheet of baking paper and put it on the bottom of a casserole.
- Pour the pasta inside it and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 °C.
- Cook until it gets golden. Meanwhile, in a pan slightly brown the garlic into the oil, then remove it.
- Pour the tomato, add some salt and cook over high heat for 15 minutes. Take your Spaghetti omelette out of the oven and cut it with a coppapasta, then garnish with a spoon of tomato sauce and serve.