Ingredients for 4 people
- 12 oz Whole Wheat Penne Mezzani Rigate
- 12 oz PDO bufala ricotta cheese
- 2 Coppery tomatoes
- 12 Pitted green olives
- to taste Basil
- to taste EVO oil
- to taste Salt
- Cut the olives in ver small pieces. Mix them in a bowl with the ricotta, and two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and make them into small balls. Chop the basil.
- Boil the Whole Wheat Penne Mezzani Rigate in abundant salted water. Meanwhile, peel the tomatoes and cut them into cubes.
- Drain the Whole Wheat Penne Mezzani Rigate, once al dente (follow cooking time in pack). Season it with two tablespoons of oil, the chopped basil, the ricotta balls and the diced tomato. Mix and serve.