- 12 oz Maccheroncini al Pettine
- 3.5 oz PDO Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 Stewed escarole
- 6 Egg yolks
- 1.7 oz PDO Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- to taste Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the grated Pecorino, Parmesan and pepper.
- Cook the Maccheroncini al Pettine in salted water, drain it and pour it into a pan with the beaten eggs. Mix everything over low heat, so that the egg cannot thicken. Arrange the stewed escarole on the bottom of a serving dish, place the pasta on top and serve