Ingredients for 4 people
- 11 oz PGI Gragnano Canneroni Rigati
- 12 oz Monkfish
- 10 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Clove of garlic
- to taste Fresh Mint
- to taste PDO Pecorino Romano cheese
- to taste EVO oil
- to taste Salt
- Clean the monkfish, remove the skin and cut it into cubes.
- In a pan, sauté the chopped garlic with oil, add the pieces of monkfish, add salt and cook, adding the cherry tomatoes.
- Cook the PGI Gragnano Canneroni Rigati in salted water, drain it al dente and add it to the sauce. Arrange on a serving dish and garnish with Pecorino flakes and a mint leaf.